Story Time Starters are colorful cards that anyone can use to help start a story. Just chose a card and let your children’s imagination do the rest. If they need a prompt use the following brain-storming ideas.
1. Read the Story Time Starter sentence
2. Note down who could the story be about
3. Where is the story going to take place?
4. What is going to happen in the story?
5. How is the story going to be presented – written, audio, cartoon, poster, Powerpoint?
Don't forget to collect the whole set. Either go to the tab above "Let's Get Kids Reading & Writing" or select story time starter cards' in the categories.
Also, if you sign up to Susan's newsletter she'll let you know when new activities are posted.